The Importance of Mathematics Activities in Preschool Period and Its Benefits for Child Development
Preschool children; Begins to learn many concepts of mathematics related to quantity (more or less), rhythmic numbers by heart, addition-subtraction, sets, fractions, geometric shapes, length, weight and time.
Factors affecting mathematics learning:
- Growth, maturation, diseases, nutrition etc. of the child.
- Interests and abilities
- Social and emotional development
- Education status of parents
- Economic level of the family
- Inter-individual relationships in the family
- The quality of the education the school provides
- It can be listed as social conditions.
You can find hundreds of activities for preschool children on our site. (Preschool teacherPreschool education, Preschool activities, Preschool English, preschool worksheets, learning number, english activities for preschool, english activities, for kids, preschool prodigies, Worksheet, funpreschool, Worksheetfun)