Color Number 5 Worksheet
Color Number 5 Worksheet.. When learning basic skills like the alphabet and numbers, kids can never have too much practice. A number find worksheet is a great addition to your early math lessons. Number find worksheets can be useful for number recognition, finding missing numbers, and some even use number words. Find some great free printable number find worksheets for your student below.
You can start teaching numbers to your child when they are very young and able to talk, even before they are ready for numbers worksheets. Many toddlers are able to count to ten from memory by counting over and over. They can learn number sense by counting everything. Number worksheets can help develop fine motor skills when kids color in shapes that match specific numbers. Color Number 5 Worksheet..
Studies on the Concept of Number
1. Finding the match of the number drawn as a model among the mixed numbers from 1 to 10
2. Finding the said number among the mixed numbers from 1 to 10
3. Reading the number shown among the mixed numbers from 1 to 10
4. Asking the child to count from 1 to 10 with verbal guidance
5. Counting between the given numbers (such as 5-9)
6. Counting backwards from the given digit
7. Matching different numbers of objects
8. Telling which of two written numbers (such as 5 and 9) is less (or more)
9. Line up a set of numbers, read it, and ask it to display the desired number
To print, click the download link below. This will open the file in PDF format.
Check below for other numbers.
Number 0 ☛ click the download